The way we heat/cool our homes, power our vehicles, heat our water, and cook our meals is antiquated: we take for granted that we use fossil fuels in homes to keep them comfortable and healthy. There is a BETTER way.
Elephant Energy is building a home comfort & electrification platform that helps homeowners get clean, safe, and affordable technologies for their homes and vehicles. We are growing quickly, supported by the ever increasing demand from customers for more comfortable homes. We’re looking for a recruiter to help us build our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join at the ground floor and shape how we sell and deploy home comfort and home electrification.
To succeed at Elephant Energy, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You have a passion for finding and helping to hire the best people in the world. As a primary representative of the company, you are professional and knowledgeable with strong verbal and written communication skills. You embrace a team ethic and are capable of being self-directed to solve challenging problems to ensure a successful customer journey.
- The Recruiter will play a critical role in supporting the growth and development of Elephant Energy by identifying, attracting, and hiring top talent to meet our organizational goals. This position will collaborate closely with hiring managers to understand the specific needs of various departments and implement strategic recruitment plans that align with the company’s mission and values. This is a ‘full-stack’ role where you’ll own the entire end-to-end candidate sourcing, hiring, on-boarding process and a great opportunity to take on significant ownership of the direction of org.
- Talent Acquisition and Strategy Development
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract a diverse pool of candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify job requirements and desired candidate profiles.
- Utilize various recruitment platforms and tools to source candidates.
- Candidate Engagement and Interview Process
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle, including initial candidate contact, interview coordination, and offer negotiations
- Create a positive candidate experience through timely communication and feedback.
- Conduct initial interviews to assess candidate fit and competency.
- Onboarding and Integration
- Facilitate the onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition for new hires.
- Collaborate with the HR team to integrate new hires successfully into the company culture.
- Reporting and Analytics
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment records and databases.
- Prepare reports on recruitment metrics and analytics to monitor the effectiveness of recruitment strategies.
- Continuous Improvement
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in recruitment.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to enhance recruitment knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in recruitment, preferably in the energy sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong proficiency in using recruitment software and platforms.
- A proactive and collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Commitment to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Nice to Have
- Experience at a startup
- Working knowledge of or interest in building science
- Technical or engineering background
- Being part of an early stage startup – and all the fun that entails!
- Health insurance
- 401k plan w/ matching
- Stock / Equity options
- Paid Sick and Vacation time (PTO)
- Pay commensurate with experience
- $70 – 110k