Website elephant_energy Elephant Energy
The way we heat/cool our homes, power our vehicles, and cook our meals is antiquated: we take for granted that we burn fossil fuels in our homes to keep them comfortable. There is a better way, and massive change is imminent.
Elephant Energy makes it easy for homeowners to upgrade to modern, electric technologies so they can get their home off gas – all at once, or over time. We are building a platform that helps homeowners confidently upgrade their homes with heat pumps, heat pump water heaters, induction, energy efficiency, and EV charging. We are growing quickly, fueled by the ever increasing demand from customers for more comfortable and sustainable homes, as well as a strong tailwind from the Inflation Reduction Act.
We’re building a high energy, creative, and ambitious team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the rapidly growing climate sector, as well as help to shape our marketing and content strategies on the ground floor.
Working directly with and for the Head of Special Projects, you will assist in all aspects of marketing for Elephant Energy – to prospects, customers, servicers, partners, investors, and industry leaders.
- Use ChatGPT to draft content marketing posts, edit and polish posts
- Produce visual social media content – photos, videos
- Keep content calendar updated
- Attend meetings, take notes
- Post all social posts across multiple outlets
- Respond to social comments and direct messages as needed
- Participate in posted discussions around topics relevant to Elephant Energy’s core business
- Track and respond to reviews posted on review sites
- Find great images for maintenance tips and social posts
- Research competitors’ and category players’ social approaches and report back to team
- All marketing production trafficking (to and from printers, designers, etc.)
- Marketing project planning/timing
- Update marketing calendar and project lists
- Deliver all sales and marketing materials to sales team
- Ads – brainstorm on campaign creative and copy
- Stay on top of digital search marketing efforts
- Keep design files updated and organized
- Work on customer and servicer downloadables
- Competitive research: Create and maintain a report on the main players in the space and the marketing initiatives they are undertaking
- Partner reporting: own weekly tracking/reporting for industry partnerships
- Event logistics: coordinate logistics (e.g., rentals, set-up) for any events that where we’re exhibiting or that we’re sponsoring
- Help facilitate customer surveys
- Assist with informal target customer surveys or mini focus groups (recruiting, uploading into system, etc.)
- Conduct competitive research
What We Offer
Our interns earn $18/hour for 15-25 hours/week of work. We will also work together with your school to help you to earn credit for your position, if possible.
But the true perks for you might be:
- The opportunity to learn in a fast-growing climate-tech company
- Joining a company at the forefront of combating the central issue of our time, helping to solve the climate crisis
- Mentorship from proven marketers and entrepreneurs
- A unique internship opportunity to be part of an early-stage startup with a focus on consumer marketing
- Driven self-starter with desire to tackle any project
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment – moving quickly, thinking strategically, and excelling at tactical execution
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Environmentally-focused major/coursework a plus; marketing/communications coursework required
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
- Willingness to spend time at our office in Broomfield. While we mostly work remotely as a team, there will be days that we collaborate together in-person (e.g. one day per week).
If you are a driven and ambitious undergrad student looking to gain hands-on marketing experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply. Send your resume and an email describing your interest in working together to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Elephant Energy Marketing Internship.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com